General ScholarshipSeptember 13, 2022 2023-08-08 5:22
Create Your Free Account Below & Get Access to Your Free Quran Memorization Tracking Tool.
After your Account is created, you can enroll in the course of your choice!
Our General Scholarships are for a limited number of students at one time, who demonstrate a need for assistance in taking classes.
Each approved scholarship lasts for 3 months, with 1 optional renewal per participant. Please allow up to 1 week for approval of the scholarship.
- Must be living legally in US, Canada, UK, Australia, Malaysia.
- Must demonstrate financial need for scholarship.
- Must provide proof of monthly financial income in the form of tax form, 1 month of paystubs, bank statement, or other financial proof.
- Documentation may be sent directly to the email address: email@example.com
- Limit: 2 scholarship recipients per family. Each family member should submit a separate application form.
- A determination of acceptance of the scholarship is decided within 1 week of all documentation being submitted.
- Student must attend classes regularly.
- Tuition must be paid in full at the beginning of every billing period.
- The continuation of the scholarship is dependent on funds and may be terminated at any time, if needed, by Studio Arabiya Institute.
- The scholarship is considered void if any information is left out or found to be untruthful.
- Scholarships apply to one-on-one classes only; 4 hours/month or 10 hours/month.
- This scholarship is for a 3 month term. From start date to 3 months later, regardless of any breaks or missed sessions within the year.
- Scholarships are eligible for 1 renewal only IF student is in the same financial condition. Student must submit a renewal applications and updated documentation.
- If the financial condition of the student changes at all within the scholarship term, it is an obligation upon the student to notify Studio Arabiya. Failure to do so may void the scholarship for that student.