In this course, our instructors will help kids to understand the basics of Islam and seek Islamic knowledge based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah. Designed for children ages five to teens, this Islamic Studies course covers materials to help build a stronger Islamic foundation, not only for our own success but also to be able to share it with others - especially our children. Acts of worship, character building, stories and more are included within this course.
- $45/mo | 1 hour/week
- $69/mo | 1.5 hours/week
- $85/mo | 2 hours/week
- $99/mo | 2.5 hours/week
- $159/mo | 4 hours/week
- $198/mo | 5 hours/week
* PLEASE NOTE: TUITION IS BILLED EVERY 4 WEEKS *
- Increase our love for the Prophet (SAW)
- Seerah helps us understand the Quran
- A source of optimism ￼
- The Seerah itself is a miracle
- A precise methodology for the revival of the Ummah
- Source of knowledge about the companions ￼￼￼
- Discipline that deals with understanding the commands of Allah Almighty and His Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) is called jurisprudence (Fiqh). There are many issues in human life, which need to be understood. Therefore, it is necessary to understand and obey the orders of Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Following Hadiths of Holy Prophet (SAW) are sufficient to know the significance of Fiqh in Islam. When almighty Allah wishes to do a favour on his slave, he makes him a faqih (Profound scholar of Fiqh) in religion. When a person becomes a Faqih, Almight Allah sends the things which he longs for and his food by means unanticipated by him. The person whom almighty Allah calls the highest is the one who is Faqih in the religion.
- Everything is based upon a pillar. The basic pillar of Islam is the knowledge of Fiqh.
- Tahara (Purification)
- Salat (Prayer) and Wuduu
- Sawm (Fasting)
- Zakat (Purifying Charity)
- Funeral Prayer ￼￼
- Islamic views on Bad habits and talk
- Islamic views on Lies, Back Biting and Tale Bearing
- Islamic views on eating Halal and Clean food and what is haram
- Islamic views on Seeking Knowledge
- Etiquette with eating and drinking
- Islamic views on respecting Parents and following their orders
- Islamic views on respecting elderly people
- Talking about Allah with children is to remind them about the qualities of Allah Most High.
- Learning different du'as for daily life:
- For example, Du'a before going to bed and after waking up, du'a before and after eating, du'a after leaving the house and when traveling in the car
- Learn and understand the meanings of each of these du'as.
- Stories of the Prophets:
- Islamic Stories: Lives of the Khulafa al-Rashidun
- Hadith: Nawawee's 40Hadeeths
- Belief in Allaah is the first of the six pillars of faith which also include belief in the Angels, the Divine Books, the Prophets, the Last Day which is the Day of Resurrection, and belief in Predestination whether it be good or evil.