About This Course
Studio Arabiya’s online Islamic courses are created and developed in a way that facilitates learning at a pace suited to your child’s current level of knowledge. As all Global education is rapidly shifting to online education we understand the need for online Islamic program where your child will receive support for successfully graduating the courses.
Studies have shown that children can memorize and learn new information when they are at an early age faster and easier than it will be later in life. This is why we encourage you that your child starts learning while at this younger age. Learning your children about the fundamental basics of his religion is an important step in his maturity and emotional development, therefore, we have created a complex program to support his development.
Why learn online with us?
At Studio Arabiya we created the most comprehensive and intuitive Islamic studies course that gives your child the opportunity to study at home, from the comfort of your own house.
The educational institutions and facilities charge a very high price for their course. And, most of the people cannot afford to pay such high fees. The online Quran classes are a much more convenient option, both in terms of price and learning. Our learning methods have been created and developed by Al-Azhar University teachers.
We are specialists in teaching Islamic Studies
At Studio Arabiya we have experienced and highly qualified tutors who know best how to motivate your children to progress. Moreover, we are licensed and supervised by Al Azhar University. All of our Quran tutors graduated from Al-Azhar University and they have the educational background to teach Islamic lessons and principles.
What will I learn?
Our Islamic studies courses are designed for all levels of knowledge, from beginner to advanced. The program is divided into 8 levels and with an approximate 20-55 hours each level.
By the end of the online Islamic studies lessons, your child will learn about acts of worship such as dua', stories of the Prophet, Muslim manners and characteristics, historical stories from the Quran and Sunnah and many more.
You are going to love studying with us!
We are using a step-by-step study approach that won’t overload your children with information as to where it has to start and what he needs to do. We are taking care of all that. Once you completed the initial evaluation and you created the account, you’ll be amazed at how easy we’ve made this to use. You get instant access to your child lessons calendar, schedule classes, and payment system.
Although we’ve gone to great lengths to create the most efficient teaching methods and learning materials, Islamic studies course will still require to have discipline, focus, and willingness to put in the necessary work. This is the most challenging and rewarding course in the life of a Muslim, therefore, we suggest that you commit your child to a long term schedule for better results.
One-on-one private classes
Our up-to-date teaching methodologies and approaches offer a wide selection of courses, video-based learning, fully interactive lesson, and memorization activities as well as worksheets for practice. The one-on-one private classes provide personal interaction between your child and the Islamic studies tutor. Our modern e-learning platform encourages him to interact and ask questions that he may normally not ask if in a classroom or with other people.
We provide dozens of video lessons that ensure a smart and tailored learning system. Our video library helps us get students to reach their goals more efficiently and with less difficulty than with the traditional ways of learning and memorizing.
What to expect?
Full online access to your progress and performance level.
From the moment you log in into your account, you'll get exclusive access to dozens of learning tutorials, all organized and arranged in an easy way to follow, intuitive step-by-step program. Most importantly, you will have all the tools to check and keep track of your progress. In our online portal, you will be able to manage the account - reschedule and cancel sessions and access your personal classes calendar.
Full benefits package
- Best quality. We are a well-established online Arabic & Quran institute that provides quality education in all the aspects of the language and the Quran
- Structured learning that makes memorization and recitation of Quran easy.
- Amazing intuitive and easy to use interface. Zero time wasted asking where to start, what to do first. We take care of that
- Easy payment system and features
- Cost-effective. As compared to the educational institutions and facilities that charge a very high price for their course our online Quran classes are a much more convenient option, both in terms of price and learning. Therefore at Studio Arabiya, we developed the right online platform to conveniently learn Quran at home, office or any other place.
Are you ready to get started and start learning the Quran? Don't wait any longer, enroll today!
What Your Child Will Learn in this Course
Acts of worship, such as dua' and how to pray.
Different characteristics to follow of the Prophet (SAW).
Stories of the prophets.
Muslim manners and characteristics.
Historical stories from the Quran and sunnah.
Pillars of Islam and how to apply them to their life.
Follow a Structured Program to Achieve Your Goals
- Increase our love for the Prophet (SAW)
- Seerah helps us understand the Quran
- A source of optimism
- The Seerah itself is a miracle
- A precise methodology for the revival of the Ummah
- Source of knowledge about the companions
- Discipline that deals with understanding the commands of Allah Almighty and His Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) is called jurisprudence (Fiqh). There are many issues in human life, which need to be understood. Therefore, it is necessary to understand and obey the orders of Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Following Hadiths of Holy Prophet (SAW) are sufficient to know the significance of Fiqh in Islam. When almighty Allah wishes to do a favour on his slave, he makes him a faqih (Profound scholar of Fiqh) in religion. When a person becomes a Faqih, Almight Allah sends the things which he longs for and his food by means unanticipated by him. The person whom almighty Allah calls the highest is the one who is Faqih in the religion.
- Everything is based upon a pillar. The basic pillar of Islam is the knowledge of Fiqh.
- Tahara (Purification)
- Salat (Prayer) and Wuduu
- Sawm (Fasting)
- Zakat (Purifying Charity)
- Funeral Prayer
- Islamic views on Bad habits and talk
- Islamic views on Lies, Back Biting and Tale Bearing
- Islamic views on eating Halal and Clean food and what is haram
- Islamic views on Seeking Knowledge
- Etiquette with eating and drinking
- Islamic views on respecting Parents and following their orders
- Islamic views on respecting elderly people
- Talking about Allah with children is to remind them about the qualities of Allah Most High.
- Learning different du'as for daily life:
- For example, Du'a before going to bed and after waking up, du'a before and after eating, du'a after leaving the house and when traveling in the car
- Learn and understand the meanings of each of these du'as.
Islamic Stories: Lives of the Khulafa al-Rashidun
Hadith: Nawawee's 40 Hadeeths
Parents LOVE this Course!
Fun and energetic instructor with great knowledge.
Teacher is doing a brilliant job in keeping the student engaged.
Fun and interactive teacher! Makes Islamic studies interesting and fun for little one.