8 Reasons Why You Should Learn Arabic – And How To Get Started!December 8, 2021 2023-09-24 18:59
8 Reasons Why You Should Learn Arabic – And How To Get Started!
8 Reasons Why You Should Learn Arabic – And How To Get Started!
Arabic is one of the oldest languages to ever exist in this world. Spoken by millions of people worldwide, the Arabic language holds a great position among the most spoken languages today. People strive to learn simple Arabic for various reasons, are you one of them?
Is Learning Arabic Really Worth It?
People who think about learning a new language may hesitate to learn Arabic and they tend to choose another language instead. However, lots of people know the worth of learning Arabic and that it’s not a “dead language,” one not worth their efforts.
Here’s a list of reasons why learning Arabic is totally worth it:
1. Many Countries Speak Arabic
Arabic is the official language of over 20 countries and is spoken by over 300 million people from different cultures. As a result, studying Arabic will enable you to travel, work, and communicate with people from these Arabic-speaking countries.
2. Arabic Introduces You To A Vast Civilization
Students of the Arabic language will definitely get access to a whole other universe, with a rich history and foundations in another culture and era.
Even the history of the Arabic alphabet (Abjad), which has 18 forms that represent 28 phonetic sounds with diacritical markings, can transfer you through place and time to “the writing of the semi-nomadic Nabataean tribes” who inhabited the Sinai Peninsula, Jordan, southern Syria, and Northern Arabia.
3. The Arabic Vocabulary Is Broad and Variant
Every term in Arabic has an equivalent that correctly communicates the difference. Some nouns, like camel, have over 100 variations. Each of these variations refers to a distinct condition.
It is the only language with such a large and exact lexicon. It will be incredible to be able to communicate your thoughts and emotions so clearly and accurately.
4. You Will Be Able To Observe Arabic Culture Independently
What can we do to counteract prejudices? Learning a language is a powerful tool for combating ignorance about nations and people. Studying Arabic can help you understand the nuances and complexity of Arab culture, which is usually misconstrued and misrepresented via Western cultural filters.
5. You Will Be Able To Access The Arabic Classic Literature
Arabic literature is among the most widely published in the world. Learning Arabic will allow you to read and enjoy some of the world’s most famous classic literature in its original language.
If you admire the Arabic tales, reading them in their native tongue will give you a different perspective on them. Consider reading “The Thousand and One Nights” (Alf Layla wa Layla) or the original versions of Hafez and Ahmad Shawqi’s poetry.
6. Your Chances Of Landing A Good Job Are Better.
In a fast-changing employment market, speaking, writing, and reading Arabic may help you obtain a position in a respectable business or organization. Arabic is a United Nations language in high demand these days.
7. Other Languages Will Be Easier to Learn
Not unexpectedly, Arabic is linked to other world languages, and knowing Arabic may help you learn other languages such as Farsi or Persian, Turkish, Urdu, and Hebrew.
The vast majority of terms in these lexicons are related to or derived from the same root as Arabic terminology. These languages’ grammatical structures and semantics are similarly comparable as well.
8. Arabic Will Open The Doors Of Islam For You
If you are Muslim or interested in Islam for any reason, learning the Arabic language is definitely a must. This knowledge will enable you to grasp Islamic concepts, understand Islamic principles, practice your religion better and even gain in cultural awareness as Arabic-speaking countries are also Muslim countries. Last but not least, it will even benefit you if you are interested in countries where Arabic might not be an official language but is spoken by many because of their Islamic affiliations such as Indonesia and Malaysia.
Convinced? Keep reading to find out how to learn Arabic online easily!
How To Learn Simple Arabic Online Easily?
Despite the different methods you can employ to learn simple Arabic online, one of the most effective methods of learning Arabic is taking online Arabic courses. It’s never been easier to learn online. All you need is some spare time on your calendar and a reliable Internet connection and device.
Even though you may learn Arabic online using many ways such as listening to podcasts or reading Arabic articles, when you study Arabic online with a reputable institution, you receive the greatest elements of each approach as well as many additional benefits.
Where Can I Learn Simple Arabic Online?
You can learn Arabic online with Studio Arabiya! Studio Arabiya, founded in 2011, has swiftly grown to become one of the premier online Arabic and Quran schools, teaching all elements of the Arabic language and the Quran.
Studio Arabiya provides high-quality Arabic education to people all over the world through a diverse selection of Arabic courses taught by experienced native speakers with extensive experience teaching students of all ages.
All of these sessions may be taught online through Zoom to anyone who is unable to attend in person or who lives on the other side of the world where there is no trustworthy nearby institution that teaches Arabic.
The courses vary from basic Arabic lessons to the most complicated ones. The fundamentals of the language, such as the Arabic alphabet and verb conjugation, are covered, as well as more advanced topics like Arabic phonetics, conversation, dialectal Arabic, and even fiqh and tafseer.
With online learning at Studio Arabiya, you get:
- Activities like reading, writing, listening, and speaking are used to teach Arabic vocabulary, grammar, and culture to ensure that you acquire what you need to know.
- During group courses, you will have the opportunity to interact with both native Arabic speakers and other non-native Arabic language learners.
- Schedules and learning techniques that are adaptable.
- Testing your abilities on a regular basis will allow you to track your development.
- The ability to study with audio resources that have been uploaded to the course material or that have been recommended by the course teacher. This will help you enhance your Arabic listening skills.
- A daily Arabic immersion session that will help you improve.
- Frequent Arabic-to-native-language translation exercises that can assist you in expressing yourself in both Arabic and your mother tongue.
- To learn from an Arabic native speaker who has been appropriately qualified and prepared to teach you.
- The opportunity to work at your own speed while studying.
- One single online Institute for you and your entire family to learn Arabic, Quran and Islam!
All you have to do is go to Studio Arabiya’s website, choose the course you wish to start with, and sign up in a matter of minutes. If you’re not sure where to begin, you can contact Customer Support to get some help and start your learning journey.