Learning the basics of Arabic is one thing, but learning how to speak conversationally is another. This course will teach you to speak the Arabic language in a conversational style. You’ll learn how to understand Arabic conversation beyond another level of our standard Arabic courses. Designed specifically for intermediate and advanced levels, this course is taught by highly qualified instructors, and can be started anytime as a one-on-one program or at specified dates for group classes.
- Standard: $129/mo | 2.5 hours per week of one-on-one classes | 100% Money Back Guarantee**
- Intensive: $258/mo | 5 hours per week of one-on-one classes | 100% Money Back Guarantee**
* PLEASE NOTE: TUITION IS BILLED EVERY 4 WEEKS *
- Initial Evaluation(to determine qualification, beginning level, and strengths & weaknesses in the language)
Level 1:(Approx. 60 hours)
- Aims to correct mistakes in conversation through talking about familiar subjects for the student.
- Helps to build confidence in speaking and talking fluently.
- Corrects common mistakes and practices applying corrections.
- Helps student to start to think in Arabic.
- LEVEL EXAM (Must get 85% or higher on exam in order to pass to Level 2)
Level 2:(Approx. 60 hours)
- Conversation on more difficult subjects.
- Implements more difficult language skills.
- Learn and practice new sentence structures.
- Learn new concepts in the language.
- Correct any understanding and comprehension problems.
- LEVEL EXAM (Must get 85% or higher on exam in order to pass to Level 3)
Level 3:(Approx. 60 hours)
- Practice speaking with a higher level of Fus'ha and beyond.
- Begin implementing Qur'anic expressions in conversation.
- Learn and correct common expression mistakes.
- Learn and practice the most common expressions and sayings of Arabs.
- FINAL EXAM (Must get 85% or higher on exam in order to earn your certificate)