NOW ACCEPTING APPLICANTS YEAR-ROUND!
Procedures for applying to the Study Abroad Program:
- Complete the application form. There is a non-refundable administrative application fee of $75.
- Submit support documentation requested (you will receive this after you submit your application).
- Within one week, a customer service agent will contact you to schedule an evaluation with an advisor.
- Evaluation with an Advisor.
- Interview with the General Manager. *
- The interview will be conducted on Skype.
- Student must have a webcam for video.
- Please make sure voice and video is working before the interview.
* Not every student will have an interview with the director.