Studio Arabiya is hiring Regional Sales Representatives to represent Studio Arabiya at various regional events. This is a contract position, paid per event.
About the Organization
With over 200 teachers having taught thousands of students online, Studio Arabiya Institute is one of the leading, worldwide institutes for learning Arabic and Qur'an online. In addition to online programs, Studio Arabiya has a campus in Egypt that includes an educational center and accommodations, where students can go to learn Arabic and Qur'an in Egypt.
- Attend and represent Studio Arabiya at events as needed.
- Demonstrate and educate potential customers about Studio Arabiya and the services we offer.
- Respond to customer concerns and follow-up on customer questions and inquiries.
- Create positive brand awareness by engaging customers.
- Enroll new students for classes on site.
Experience and Qualifications
- Customer Service skills
- Sales skills
- Must be energetic and able to work long days.
- Reliable transportation and willing to travel.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Professional, approachable manner; mature and reliable.
- Typical work schedule for a convention will be weekends, 12-14 hour days.
- Location: Various Locations in US and Europe
- Open: Sunday, 27 November 2016